Tuesday 23 December 2014

Movie review - The Battle of the Five Armies (The Hobbit 3)



I have been very excited about The battle of the five armies and I finally got to see it yesterday with my friends. I thought this one was the best Hobbit movie yet and I really enjoyed it. I personally felt like the creators tried too hard to make the first movie funny, but in this movie I thought there was a good balance. The movie definitely focuses on the action, but there are some funny moments as well. Again the costumes and scenery where amazing. There was only one part in the movie that was too clearly CGI, when Galadriel encountered the Nazgûl. Apart from that, the movie was beautiful. I really liked how all the the storylines of the characters were concluded and that there was some foreshadowing of things happening in The Lord of the Rings, but I was sad to part from Middle Earth again. Let's hope another movie will be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment